JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
- Attend telephone calls & emphasize on turning every inquiry into a rental.
- Maintain reservations
- Co-ordinate with Operations on specification of vehicle and check for availability of cars
- Give information regarding requirements and documentation
- Close Rental Agreement:
- Check for Fines before preparing the bill or invoicing
- Prepare the invoice and collect payments
- Maintaining daily business reports (DBR)
AED 3,000 to 5,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- 2-3 years proven experienced in the same field
- Experience in UAE is a must
- Have wide knowledge in Car Rental industry
- Good in Customer Service
- Good in sales and Communication skills
- Good knowledge of computer functions
- Language-Arabic Speaker is a plus
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Middle World Property Management and General Maintenance has been working in the real estate market in UAE since 2001.
We provide Property Management, Investment management, Agency services, Asset management and Facility management. Our services enables our clients to adopt an informed approach regarding their real estate investments.
We also provide project feasibility studies and land usage reports. We deal in residential and commercial properties and aim to provide professional guidance in order to allow our clients to materialize maximum returns on their investment properties. We welcome you to visit Middle World Properties and share your real estate related concerns with us.