JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
The customer service representative manages and executes the customer order process, invoicing and invoice correction processes. This includes the execution of invoice adjustment requests and product returns.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
• Responsible for the order management activities of customer orders into SAP ECC6 system.
• Receives change- requests and initiates required action for response to customer, including the maintenance of order/customer information files. Communicates changes to the appropriate personnel/departments and to the customer.
• Receives and timely responds to customer inquiries on order status, changes and follow up.
• Provides customer service support to the organization by obtaining, analyzing and verifying the accuracy of order information in a timely manner.
• Process Daily Control reports; Obtain correct approval levels for Samples, Rush Shipments and Less Than Lead-time Order and Order Improvements.
• Transmit all order changes (delays, etc.) requested by Jindal Films to the customer.
• Prepares Pro forma- Invoices and follows up on payments (L/C, Draft/Cash before shipment).
• Receives inquiries from and/or contacts from other departments to resolve a variety of order-related issues.
• Ensures and provides quality service to both internal and external customers.
• Conducts follow up phone calls to survey respondents who have concerns or questions.
• Remind customer of expired call off in writing, involve Sales rep when required (escalate to supervisor when needed).
• Provides back-up support to other group members in the performance of job duties as required.
• Timely process complaints for Sales Invoicing corrections.
• Prepares, generates and distributes regular reports to appropriate personnel when needed.
• Attends regular customer service departmental meetings.
• Coordination and follow up of all requests for documentation/certificates.
• Support to sales (meeting / customer Visit preparation - critical items - open orders – over dues, etc.)
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• Strong Interpersonal skills
a. Good Listening skills
b. Strong verbal and written communication skills
c. Dynamic, positive attitude
d. Friendly and compassionate
• Problem solving skills, Team-Player & Great sense of Flexibility
• Shows Initiative and pro-activeness, takes the extra step
• Ability to work under pressure/strong resistance to stress
• Takes responsibility, Shows willingness to grow and eager to learn
• Task orientation, strive towards results
• Applies high standards and strong service mind-set
• Good computer skills including Excel with moderate analytical skills
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Jindal Films is an expert in the development and manufacture of specialty films for flexible packaging and labeling markets.
Our products help solve your packaging and labeling problems, improve your total costs and support dazzling package designs that help you sell more.
Within Flexible Packaging, Jindal Films provides films that lead the market in terms of barrier to moisture, oxygen, and flavor & aroma. These barriers protect package contents and extend the shelf-life of consumer products so our customers can expand their product distribution channels, reduce stales and keep products tasting 'first day fresh'. Our barrier technology is available in our range of Bicor, Metallyte and Oppalyte films.