JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Tabby creates a CX Lab.
Tabby aims to deliver an exceptional customer experience, becoming a GCC champion. To elevate the service, Tabby invests in technological advancements, based on the most recent tech improvements, including a strategic reliance on machine learning as well as developing own tools to support CS agent performance and quality.
To test and prove the pipeline of new developments, Tabby aims to rely on people, that are better fit for not only fully embracing the role of CS agent, but also are capable of tool testing, process improvement, participating in transformational projects. We create a dedicated team of CX experts – bright individuals willing to enter the fintech industry on the frontline of CX transformation, and later grow in the company according to their talents and ambition.
As CX Lab Expert, candidates will be initially responsible for ensuring exceptional customer service experiences and satisfaction. Additionally, the expert will be involved in tools tests, and will provide feedback to tech and Product teams, supporting the development. As the experts are gaining experience, we assume them to get involved in training, quality monitoring and team management for a regular CS team, as well as developing into experts in adjacent areas and functions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support Tabby customers over chat and phone calls,
- Participate in tool and technology testing and provide a feedback for development teams,
- Support the development and implementation of customer service policies and procedures that align with company objectives,
- Conduct customer feedback analysis to identify areas of improvements and optimization of customer experience,
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure projects involving customer service operations and tech developments are executed successfully,
- Post Graduation, preferably in math, business, marketing, finance
- Excellent analytical, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Good self-awareness, internal locus of control, good soft-skills
- Understanding of data, analysis and reporting
- Ability to multitask, meet deadlines, and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work effectively and build strong relationships with cross-functional teams
- Native Arabic speakers
- Should be available to start immediately
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Tabby creates financial freedom in the way people shop, earn and save by reshaping their relationship with money. Over 4 million active users choose Tabby to stay in control of their spending and make the most out of their money.
Over 5,000 global brands and small businesses, including H&M, Adidas, IKEA, SHEIN, and Bloomingdale’s use Tabby’s technology to accelerate growth and gain loyal customers by offering flexible payments online and in stores. Tabby is active in Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt and Kuwait, and has raised more than $275 million in funding from leading global and regional investors.