JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
A leading bank is actively hiring a Data Analytics Internal Audit Manager for their Dubai office.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Conduct data analysis to identify potential areas of concern.
- Identify areas of improvement within the internal audit department and provide recommendations for enhancements.
- Conduct meetings with portfolio managers to identify data requirements.
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of data analysis and audit findings, maintaining high-quality standards throughout the audit process.
- Assist in audit plan by providing analytics report on time.
- Perform audit review as required.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Bachelor's Degree. MBA or relevant certification is a plus.
- Minimum 10 years of Banking experience with a strong background in data analytics/audits/risk management/MI.
- Excellent knowledge of data visualization tools, and analytical and reporting tools. ACL-Galvanize experience is an advantage.
- Strong understanding of banking operations and regulatory requirements in the UAE.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Flow Talent have been sourcing the best Banking, Technology, Financial Services & Legal professionals locally and internationally for leading organisations across the Middle East region since 2018.
Through years of experience, we know there is significant demand for highly skilled professionals and pride ourselves on having the highest calibre candidates. As a team, we strive to help our clients achieve operational and business excellence by identifying quality talent, quickly, through our collaborative approach.
Flow place professionals in the following sectors: - Banking & Financial Services - Digitalisation & Technology - Legal & Compliance
We help our clients with: - Contingent Recruitment: - Retained Recruitment - Emiratization and Saudization - Market Entry