JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Working days: 6 days in a week
Shift Timings: 9PM-6PM and 12PM-9PM (Hybrid)
• Creation of new product SKUs and product listings (mostly spreadsheet work)
• Support in uploading additional products listings and updating existing product details.
• Ensure inventory accuracy on platform.
• Must be able to pay close attention to minute details, have good communication skills, and a professional demeanor.
• Communicate the copy needs, and proofread/edit the product copy
• Oversee the product activation process, which includes ensuring products are strategically categorized for maximized selling exposure, and accurately filtered.
• Inspect landing pages, product information, and all other pertinent website-related systems to ensure their visual appeal, accuracy, and ease of use.
• Update the New Ins category, Gifting category, Sale category on regular basis
• Apply the discounts and Promotions offered by the Brand Partners
• Assist the Store team in processing online orders and handling product returns efficiently and professionally.
• Troubleshoot & resolve any order / product related issues, including reviewing listings & pricing
• Continuously adapt to and learn the new features of various tools and systems.
• Associate has to follow SOP to catch errors in the content.
• Associate should be a team player and come up with ideas to improve the process.
AED 4,000 to 6,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Visa and medical insurance
• High level of skill in written English, including spelling, grammar and punctuation.
• Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment driven by complex software systems and processes.
• Should be self-motivated and a good team player.
• Good at problem solving, data analysis and troubleshooting issues related to content quality.
• Good interpersonal skills to manage ongoing relationships with software team and inter-operations teams.
• Ability to work seamlessly in MS Excel & MS Word
• Strong attention to detail in editing content and deep dive and identify root causes of issues.
• Positive mindset, self-initiative and IT savvy
• Flexible to work in shifts
• Able to work 6 days a week
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Founded in 2001, Ultimate HR Solutions bears the market reputation of being a complete HR Services provider, precise and pro-active in locating and managing human resources. Our client-friendly process and human capital infrastructure allows us to service ever changing client requirements in an efficient and effective manner. With comprehensive experience servicing world-class clientele and top-caliber candidates across a wide spectrum of industries, we measure our success through our growing list of satisfied clients. UHRS started with humble beginnings as a preferred recruitment partner, and from there branched out into outsourcing/ contract staffing.