JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Position Title: Day Drilling Supervisor
Employment Type: 1-year renewable contract (Rotation: 28/28 up to 35/35)
Salary: daily rate depending on experience and qualifications
Job Location: UAE
About the Client:
A leading oil and gas company in UAE
• Manage all operations in a manner that ensures the well programmes are carried out in safe and cost effective manner, ensuring the health and safety of all personnel, protection of the environment and business objectives are met.
• Ensure that all NPT is captured in Openwells and NPT reports.
• Prepare a 7 day and 14 day Lookahead based on the current operations and upcoming operation.
• Ensure that Well Control Standards are met in all respects including equipment configuration, testing and crew response.
• Ensure that all contractor and service company documentation such as BHA’s, Pipe Tally’s, Casing Tally’s, Liner Tally’s etc. are checked and verified as correct.
• Male, 55 years old and below
• Bachelor’s degree or any relevant certificates
• Minimum 10 years of experience in the same role in Oil and Gas industry
• Must have IWCF level 4
• Knowledgeable on specific drilling operations/challenges (i.e. slow ROP, stuck pipe, stuck casing, cementing, completions, etc.) including MPD operations.
• Excellent understanding of well control principles.
• Knowledge of loss circulation and its procedures.
• Experience with MPD operations and knowledge of MPD procedures.
• Experience with highly tectonically stressed wells.
• Experience with both SOBM and WBM and fluid management.
• Experience with high temperature wells of 320 deg F or higher.
• Experience with slim well designs, underreaming and flush casings.
• Experience in workovers in an aged field.
• Experience with H2S environments.
• Bit Dull Grading.
• Directional Drilling utilizing RSS and Turbines.
• Underreaming with and without directional assemblies.
• Casing/Liner running conventionally and/or with CRT tools and Cementing.
• Fishing and Casing Exits.
• Experience in OpenWells reporting system
• Open to overseas candidates
ABOUT THE COMPANY
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.