JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Lead, Motivate and Coach the team member to achieve performance goals and meet organizational standards.
• Foster a positive work environment.
• Regularly Assess team member’s performance and provide constructive feedback. Identify training needs and facilitate skill development.
• Ensure that workflow processes are followed efficiently.
• Maintain high standards of quality service.
• Implement and enforce quality control procedures.
• Oversee day-to-day operation within the department, resolving operation issues as they arise.
• Implement and enforce company policies, procedure, and safety guidelines.
Reporting and Documentation
• Maintain accurate records, reports and documentation related to the department.
• Generate performance reports and provide updates to management.
Training and Development
• Assist in onboarding new employees and providing ongoing training.
• Support professional development and growth within the team.
• Address customer inquiries and concerns in a professional and timely manner.
AED 5,000 to 6,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor's degree in a related field may be preferred.
• Previous supervisory experience is typically required.
• 3-5 years of experience as supervisor in any restaurant here in Dubai Only
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
• Proficiency in relevant software and tools.
• Knowledge of industry-specific regulations and standards (if applicable).
• to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays (as required).
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Excelsior is a bespoke HR and recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Security, Facilities Management, Education and Automotive sectors. Excelsior provides a high quality, reliable and affordable solution to companies in these sectors.
Exciting opportunities and market insights will be regularly posted on this page. If you are a talented individual looking for a change, then our highly experienced Consultants are ready to match you with an exciting new career opportunity.