JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Job Title: Delegate Acquisition Executive
Our client is a major publishing and events company with offices in Dubai and England. They run industry-leading conferences, events, round-tables and summits. They deliver high-quality events that bring together industry experts and thought leaders for valuable networking and learning opportunities.
They seek to recruit a motivated and results-driven Delegate Acquisition Executive to play a crucial role in identifying and recruiting high-calibre delegates for their events.
* Research and identify potential delegates within the target industry or sector.
* Use LinkedIn and other social media platforms, plus the company's extensive databases.
* Develop and maintain a database of potential attendees.
* Create and execute outreach strategies to engage with potential delegates via email, phone calls, social media, and other communication channels.
* Track and report on delegate acquisition progress, including the number of confirmed attendees.
* Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related field is preferred.
* Previous experience in delegate acquisition or B2B sales is a plus.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Familiarity with CRM software and sales tools.
* Tax free salary.
* Competitive salary and commission structure.
* Opportunities for career growth and advancement.
* Training and development programs.
If you are enthusiastic about the events industry, have great research and resourcing skills, and have a passion for connecting with people, please apply by submitting your resume.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.