JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Broad understanding of the delivery management systems, including CRM, Physical Processes, and Approvals.
• Overall responsibility for managing the Telecom deliveries including internet service, Wi-Fi services, hardware, software, material, services, and manpower.
• Manage the implementation and operation of the Telecom infrastructure, Internet & equipment.
• Assist with documentation including writing and editing, proofreading upon request, and formatting.
• Work with colleagues to ensure integrity and consistency of documentation practice across the department.
• Maintain records and files, including inventory documents, assets, modification of records, and customer files.
• Assist with internal communications, including creating and sending MoM memos, newsletters, and emails.
• Sound knowledge of processes and stages.
AED 10,000 to 12,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Visa and medical insurance
• Understand and follow the incident response process through event escalations.
• Able to prioritize responsibilities and adhere to deadlines.
• Familiar with computer software programs such as word processors, spreadsheet programs, and database systems.
• Basic networking knowledge so that the person is familiar with technical terminologies.
• Manager to staff or engage service providers; coordinate the implementation activities, particularly.
• Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management.
• Make sure that clients' needs are met as projects evolve.
• Monitor project progress and report any issues that arise.
• Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants.
• Work with the Project Manager to eliminate blockers.
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans, and reports.
• Ensure standards and requirements are met by conducting quality assurance tests.
• Liaise with the clients for time-to-time requirements updates.
• Provide 24x7 coverage on an on-call basis during onsite emergencies.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Founded in 2001, Ultimate HR Solutions bears the market reputation of being a complete HR Services provider, precise and pro-active in locating and managing human resources. Our client-friendly process and human capital infrastructure allows us to service ever changing client requirements in an efficient and effective manner. With comprehensive experience servicing world-class clientele and top-caliber candidates across a wide spectrum of industries, we measure our success through our growing list of satisfied clients. UHRS started with humble beginnings as a preferred recruitment partner, and from there branched out into outsourcing/ contract staffing.