JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are looking for a Demi Chef de Partie who is looking to embrace their passion for gastronomy. Join our dynamic team and inspire while being inspired
Your main tasks will be the following:
- Developing, producing and presenting the Eve a la carte items, together with the team, including sushi.
- To assist in ensuring that culinary employees deliver the brand promise and provide exceptional guest service at all times.
- To handle guest inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner and report guest complaints or problems to supervisors if no immediate solution can be found and assure follow up with guests.
- To ensure that employees follow all hotel, company, and local rules, policies, and regulations relating to fire and hazard safety, and security.
- 2 years of previous experience in a similiar role preferred.
- Culinary degree or related hotel experience is preferred.
- Candidates should be able to perform all basic and intermediate cooking skills.
- Able to work multiple stations in the kitchen.
- Requires moderate supervision and training.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Hyatt was founded by Jay Pritzker in 1957 when he purchased the Hyatt House motel adjacent to the Los Angeles International Airport. Over the following decade, Jay Pritzker and his brother, Donald Pritzker, working together with other Pritzker family business interests, grew the company into a North American management and hotel ownership company, which became a public company in 1962. In 1968, Hyatt International was formed and subsequently became a separate public company. Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation were taken private by the Pritzker family business interests in 1979 and 1982, respectively. On December 31, 2004, substantially all of the hospitality assets owned by Pritzker family business interests, including Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation, were consolidated under a single entity, now Hyatt Hotels Corporation.