JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are looking for a highly imaginative individual capable of formulating and visualizing 3d solution's from concept sketches up to fully detailed drawings. as an experienced designer, confident in your ability to produce strong, creative concepts for events and exhibition booths and can assume responsibility to see them through production.
• Brief taking.
• Preparation of creative design concept.
• Creating presentation.
• Preparation of plans, evaluation, and general workshop drawings.
• Liaising with the production team.
• Producing good quality 2D\3D visuals.
• Liaising with the Backoffice team.
• Creativity, Flexibility, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Acute Vision.
AED 5,000 to 8,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• 3D max programmer + Sketch up.
• AutoCAD is Must.
• Photoshop + Lightroom is a plus.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in exhibition booths and events designs.
• Working under pressure.
• Work in the exhibition, kiosk, events, and interiors projects.
• Time management working on projects with tight deadlines, the ability to prioritize tasks is essential.
• Teamwork – 3D artists should have a collaborative personality and be able to work with other members of the team, such as designers or developers.
• Creativity mindset is essential to being a successful 3D artist.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We are recognised for our excellent work and are part of 4 world records; the biggest rocket man hoarding, longest fire works for new years eve, largest fire works and the longest graffiti wall. We also built the largest scaffolding wall in the world, tallest acrylic box with glass and the most expensive billboard in the world.