JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Responsibilities and tasks:
• Conduct research to analyze market trends, customer behavior, and competitive landscape, prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data
• Support the Marketing in evaluating and establishing the marketing plan and strategy by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts, setting objectives, planning and organizing promotional presentations, and updating calendars
• Communicate campaign objectives, timelines, and deliverables to sales team, and provide instructions for use or promotion
• Plan and manage meetings, events, conferences, and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements, establishing contacts, developing schedules and assignments, and coordinating mailing lists
• Maintain a directory and inventory of sales support materials, ensuring all resources are current and accurate, and coordinate the creation of new materials as needed
• Continually seek and research new sources of prospective customer data and provide recommendations to sales and marketing leadership.
• Study design briefs and determine requirements
• Schedule projects and define budget constraints
• Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
• Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
• Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
• Use the appropriate colours and layouts for each graphic
• Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
• Test graphics across various media
• Amend designs after feedback
• Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or communications.
• Past work experience at least 2 years as a marketing coordinator at Real Estate Company
• Experience with research using data analytics software
• Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills.
• Proficiency in full Microsoft Office suite, especially with Excel and PowerPoint.
• Familiarity with content management systems (CMS) and customer relationship management (CRM) tools.
• Working knowledge of HTML and design and email software.
• Experience working with budgets and forecasting & SKILLS
• Graphic designing experience
• A portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
• Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
• A keen eye for aesthetics and details
• Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
The Job Holder is responsible to develop the marketing program, assisting with the development of new initiatives aligned with company and client goals. The marketing Executive must be an organized multitasker able to handle many diverse projects at once and meet tight deadlines.
• Ensure all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals, identifying and executing improvements for processes, content, and lead generation
• Prepare marketing activity reports and metrics for measuring program success
• Provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends
• Support the maintenance and development of internal tools, including a credentials database, tracking capability, and intranet sites
• Further knowledge and education regularly through workshops, research, and seminars, and share best practices, and local marketing ideas and tactics with the team
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Edge Realty is a full service property agency headquartered in Dubai. The team at Edge Realty has more than 15 years of experience in the Dubai property market and is committed to helping investors and end users find the perfect property.