JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for managing and executing digital marketing tasks and projects in line with digital strategy, ensuring the delivery of an innovative digital experience across all executions, utilising the latest multi-channel digital communication, tactics and technologies.
* Leading holding group in Dubai
* Work Both B2B and B2C market
* Support in developing and managing online presence across different digital marketing channels & drive the performance to achieve set KPIs across these channels.
* Build a performance omni-channel approach to achieve digital growth.
* Support in the execution of digital marketing tasks and communications, including SEO / SEM, sponsored/paid search, email, SMS, and display advertising campaigns.
* Support the Head - Digital Marketing in managing owned digital media channels to ensure brand consistency.
* Build and manage digital backend tools' asset setup
* Provide analytics and technical support for owned media assets
* This is an opportunity to work with a renowned brand working on a some exciting projects.
* Great culture and a place to develop your career
* Strong knowledge across all digital marketing aspects - Paid media, social media, owned media, technology tools, backend, and tech related solutions.
* Advanced knowledge of digital marketing tools - Google tools
* Proven track record in increasing web traffic, conversion and growing online engagement and leads.
* Knowledge in using CRM and marketing automation platforms.
* Possess technical knowledge on available digital concepts, standards, methods, tools, and applications.
* Advanced analytical skills with solid knowledge of Google Analytics.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inMarketing Manager Jobs in UAE
Marketing Executive Jobs in UAE
Marketing Coordinator Jobs in UAE