JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Leading Retail & Hospitality Group
AED 45,000 (Negotiable)
NTS Group are working exclusively with leading group in Dubai to recruit a Director of Loyalty, CRM & Partner Marketing.
- To develop and lead the loyalty programme and customer relationship management (CRM) platform, under the direction of the Group Director of Marketing, and to drive customer acquisition, engagement and retention, establishing results reporting and optimizing reporting analytics to deliver measurable ROI and results.
- To oversee direct communications on all channels, maximize customer lifestyle value strategies and work closely with all departments to ensure the CRM works effectively in all aspects of the company.
- To manage effective ongoing relationships with a portfolio of partners to meet business goals, including customer acquisition, engagement, retention and brand awareness. This position will report to Group Director of Marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 6+ years of progressive loyalty and CRM management experience.
- Strong background in management of a loyalty programme and its dynamics.
- Strong background in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies.
- Strong communicator, strategic thinker, and proven track record growing and engaging audiences.
- Demonstrated experience in working with databases, data analysis, segmentation and platforms.
- Ability to produce reports and derive valuable insights and analysis.
Job-Specific Knowledge & Skills:
- Expert in loyalty programme management.
- Expert in customer relationship management.
- Expert in partner relationships and management.
- Expert in project management and a strong eye for detail as well as a strong eye for creative design.
- Expert in analytics and data management.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
NTS Group is a leading specialist recruitment firm and experts at recruiting skilled, qualified and professional people in the Middle East.
Our promise is simple. To provide our clients and candidates an expert, professional and bespoke service whilst maintaining the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
NTS Group specialise within contingency, retained and search based recruitment campaigns across the following sectors;
Finance & Accountancy Professional Office Support Sales & Marketing Operations
To our clients, we understand people are your biggest asset and the future of your business. This is why we focus on understanding not only your technical requirements, but your culture, values and vision in order to find the right people for your business first time.
To our candidates, we believe in honesty, integrity and supporting you throughout the entire process. We listen to what you want and proactively go to market to assist you in finding your dream job.