JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Director of Revenue
Reporting to the Cluster General Manager, the Director of Revenue is responsible for working with the Revenue Management team in determining strategic goals and tactical efforts, which drive revenue to the five hotels. The Director of Revenue is then responsible for ensuring that inventory allocation and pricing parameters are positioned to support the overall revenue goals of the hotel. This role serves as the objective decision maker that ensures the best interest of profitability is served in the overall hotel as well as ensuring the integrity of rates and long-term customer investment.
What is in it for you:
- Work with a diverse group of heartists
- Be a part of Accor prestigious team
- Start your career with us and advance further your opportunities
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities. The sky is your limit
What you will be doing:
- Design and implement a continuous pro-active, selling strategy and action plan, which will drive the optimization of hotel profits across five properties.
- Have the foresight to capture any unexpected opportunities and implement recovery plans to counter act threats to business
- Oversee the maximization of revenues through the combined efforts of the Reservations, Sales & MICE Sales Departments.
- Assist Director of Sales & Director of Marketing in the preparation of month end report
- Prepare necessary data required for revenue budgets and assist management team in preparing yearly budgets
- Participating in weekly revenue management calls to assist with strategy and forecast
- Reviewing data, reports, market conditions and trends and evaluating / suggesting revenue management strategies, ensuring follow through as necessary
- Analyzing / forecasting demand and ensuring effective selling strategies, oversell strategies and optimized market mix and use of distribution channels for overall hotel profitability
- Monitoring all distribution channels to ensure effective rate and inventory management and pricing strategies in tandem with each hotel's assigned Revenue Manager
- Evaluating hotel-level forecasts to ensure accuracy and proactive adjustment of strategy where needed to mitigate losses or maximize gains
- Conducting displacement analyses to help RMs, DOSs and GMs make the right revenue decisions when accepting business
- Review and implementation of processes, policies and procedures at the hotel level
- Participation in and contribution to monthly sales and revenue management meetings with senior leadership and property teams, completing action plans for properties to follow to create additional production / revenue
- Providing additional support and training for properties experiencing loss in market share or turnover in key revenue-impacting positions
Your experience and skills include:
- Four-year college degree or equivalent experience.
- Director of Revenue Management with full-service, multi-property responsibility for at least three years. Analytical and technical skills required.
- MS Office skills required.
- Working knowledge of reservations front offices, sales and catering is needed to take full advantage of revenue opportunities.
- Forecasting, yield management and creative revenue management abilities / experience needed.
- Strong communication and listening skills, excellent speaking, reading and writing skills
Your team and working environment:
Movenpick Hotel Jumeirah Village Triangle is a modern, five-star premium hotel passionate about *making moments* for our guests through small gestures that make a big difference. An iconic tower with unobstructed views of Burj Khalifa and Dubai Skyline, there is no better place for a true sense of relaxation than here.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo!
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.