JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Roles & Responsibilities:
Terminus is seeking for a Technical IoT Solution Director with superior knowledge, leadership, analytical, strategic, and mentorship skills to be part of our fast-growing IoT team. This individual will work with external clients and feedback to the internal teams to lead and drive the business engagement and promote Terminus IoT products and AI services. Additionally, the candidate will take the lead in create solution architecture, and define ecosystem product road map, strategically place Terminus’ products and IoT solutions in the market to ensure maximum visibility and customer satisfaction. This position will be based at our international office located Dubai, UAE.
The successful candidate will become a trusted adviser to our customers and will work with Terminus sales, business development, industry solutions, and our AIoT product team to drive IoT-related service adoption and revenue. We are looking for a technical leader who is dynamic and creative, and willing to take on any challenge and make a big impact. Enjoy working with customers of all shapes and sizes with a passion for educating, training, designing, and building IoT solutions and digital services.
Architect end-to-end solutions for our customers using Terminus AIoT and Smart City Services.
• Lead and manage Terminus’ oversea technical implementation team that act as a technical liaison between customers, service engineering teams and support.
• Help develop an overall IoT and Smart City solution ecosystem engagement strategy.
• In partnership with the business development, industry solution and sales team, formulate and execute a strategy to drive adoption of Terminus products and services
• Conduct one-to-few and one-to-many training sessions to transfer knowledge to customers considering Terminus
• Experience developing AI, IoT and smart city solutions and passion for getting hands dirty to build up the infrastructure
• Build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within customers to enable them to be cloud advocates.
• This is a customer facing role. You will be required to travel to client locations? engage with senior technical executive at the client’s site and deliver professional services when needed.
• Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Math required. Master and PhD preferred.
• 10+ years of technical work experiences in tier one global high-tech company or software and services consultancy firms.
• 5+ years of experience of IT platform implementation in a highly technical and analytical role.
• 3+ years of experience in application architecture, database architecture, and networking.
• Experience working with external or internal customers to implement large-scale solutions.
• Understanding of emerging IoT and Mobile technologies and communications protocols, network security as well as compliance requirements and IoT infrastructure
• References of technology roadmap development and infrastructure architect on digital and IoT solutions
• Advanced knowledge of the cloud services, market segments, customer base and industry verticals.
• Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences.
• High level of comfort communicating effectively across internal and external organizations.
• Demonstrated experience leading or developing high quality, enterprise scale software products using a structured system development life cycle.
• Experience in one or more specific IoT / embedded / smart utilities / network infrastructure / digital services
• Experience programming applications backed by cloud services.
• Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly.
• Fluency in English speaking Arabic language is a plus
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our vision is to create a more intelligent and interconnected world.
Our mission is to improve lives with AIoT Technology.
Terminus is a leading AI smart service provider, shaping the next generation of technology with Artificial Intelligence & Internet of Things (AIoT).
We are mission driven, and are committed to providing our customers and partners with exceptional products focused on AI cities, sustainable development, and robotics.
We aim to use our AIoT engine to integrate standalone products into smart solutions, eventually paving the way to a world of interconnected AI CITY networks.