JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
The candidate will be responsible for overseeing all waste operations including cleaning, treatment, and logistics.
A top tier local Government entity, located in Dubai.
* Determine and approve strategic and operational goals for all departments.
* Ensure validity and accuracy of annual budgets.
* Direct and control cleaning operations and services for efficient waste collection, storage, and transportation.
* Manage all specialised cleaning works for public locations.
* Oversee all waste treatment activities for effective management and operation of treatment sites.
* Supervise logistics services for waste operations.
* Opportunity to work in a fast paced, highly professional government organisation.
* Clear development plan and competitive package.
* Bachelor's degree in Environmental, Chemical or Civil Engineering.
* UAE National with Family Book.
* 10-12 years of experience in waste management or related experience.
* Knowledge of local legislation, regulations, and instructions related to waste management.
* Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
* Strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.