JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Starting a filing system (hard copies and digitally).
• Filing and archiving documentation (correspondence, MoM, project deliverables, etc.).
• Maintaining a register as defined by the document management system.
• Manage the flow of documentation within the Company/Project.
• Designing templates for documents, file types, and document databases.
• Checking and editing documents for accuracy and compliance.
• Copying, scanning and storing documents.
• Process electronic-transmission of documents.
• Update drawings in accordance with Drawing Register.
• Follow-up with team members and others for “open” status items to be closed down.
• Retrieving files when needed.
• Other duties as requested from time to time.
• 2-5 years of experience
• Bachelor Degree or equivalent in a related field
• Very good English
• Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Experience with ACONEX
ABOUT THE COMPANY
SENER is an Engineering and Construction company backed by 60 years’ experience.
Innovation, commitment to quality and independence are our corporate values.
Founded in Spain, today we are an international leader in: - Aerospace Engineering - Infrastructures and Transport - Power and Process - Marine Engineering.
More than 2,500 professionals and a dozen offices located in Algiers, Argentina, Brazil, China, Colombia, the United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, India, Japan, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Santiago de Chile, Spain and South Korea are proof of our potential as a company; our aim is to offer our customers and society solutions and products that are technologically efficient and innovative.
Our aim at SENER is to develop engineering projects, production and construction activities and systems integration.
We undertake our work fully aware of our duty to generate added value in everything we do, to satisfy employees, stockholders and investors, as well as to make investments that contribute to their development.