JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Sourcing / Position Requirements:-
Job Title – Document Controller
Locations – Dubai, UAE
We are searching for a document controller to handle the intake, management, and storage of our company's Project documents. In this role, you will be required to review, process, and file documentation as well as manage the smooth running of all our documentation operations. To ensure success as a document controller you should be up to date with document management processes and have a detail-oriented mindset. A top-notch document controller will have an extensive understanding of document management software and be able to handle document access intaking, archiving, creation, loading, downloading to, and from share drives
Document Controller Responsibilities:
• Handling intake, scanning, verification, and storing documents.
• Filing and archiving relevant documentation.
• Retrieving files for other employees/projects and customers when needed.
• Designing templates for documents, file types, and document databases.
• Checking and editing documents for accuracy and compliance.
• Controlling the flow of documents in and out of the department and with customers in and out.
• Reporting errors or developments regarding document storage.
• Ensuring the secure destruction and disposal of sensitive documents.
• Updating and maintaining document management systems and physical records.
• Maintaining the security of confidential documents.
• Assisting employees with accessing documents through our document management system.
• Provide the weekly/bi-weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual projects updates/reports to both management and customers on the agreed versions respectively. This might be inclusive of loading docs to customer shared drives or shared points.
• Keep records of reporting and load reports to both customers and managements reporting’s.
• Using both company and customers templates of reporting’s and keep records after and before submittal, amendments, and updates.
• Communicate and collaborate with project managers
• Follow company procedures.
Document Controller Requirements:
• A bachelor's degree in business administration, library management, or record management.
• 2 years’ experience in document management, archive management, or records management.
• Knowledge of document management systems like SharePoint, Only Office, DocuWare Cloud, Rubex.
• Proficiency in document capturing systems like CAPSYS Capture and Xerox DocuShare.
• An excellent grasp of Microsoft Office programs.
• Top-class typing and report writing skills.
• Detail-focused document organizing abilities.
• Familiarity with the relevant regulations regarding document keeping and handling.
• Able to proactively manage database changes using software management systems.
• Time-oriented approach to handling queries and tasks.
• Good communication skills both internally and externally with customers.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power &Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and&amp;amp;amp;nbsp;Manufacturing&amp;amp;amp;nbsp;sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We know how important people are to a business. We understand what's needed to match highly skilled technical and engineering candidates with some of the largest organisations and engineering projects around the globe. We have supplied talent to the energy, infrastructure, life sciences and IT sectors for over 30 years and we're incredibly proud of our reputation.
Now an international organisation with offices in Europe, Asia, America, Australia, Russia, Africa and the Middle East, we lead the way in supporting worldwide technical and engineering talent and we work with an enviable network of clients. In 2011, we achieved sales of 383 million British Pound.
With more than 4,400 contracted personnel on assignments globally, our position is set to grow stronger as the world looks to develop safer and more sustainable energy resources. The promise of our future lies in our unrivalled insight into the industry: and the talent that works in it.