JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Our client is a leading international construction consultancy who are involved in projects across the GCC. They are currently involved in the Yas Circuit development and are looking to recruit an experienced document controller to work in their team. The role will entail the following aspects.
- Copy, scan and store documents.
- Check for accuracy and edit files, like contracts.
- Review and update technical documents (e.g. manuals and workflows)
- Distribute project-related copies to internal teams.
- File documents in physical and digital records.
- Create templates for future use.
- Retrieve files as requested by the clients
- Manage the flow of documentation within the organization
- Maintain confidentiality around sensitive information and terms of agreement
- Prepare ad-hoc reports on projects as needed
AED 5,000 to 7,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Candidates should ideally have an engineering or business administration degree and should have a proven track record of working as a document controller on construction projects in the UAE.
- Candidates should have experience of Acconex software.
- Fluency in spoken and written English is essential.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
B7 Search and Selection is a specialist consultancy based in Dubai supporting businesses in the GCC, UK and Asia in the Built Environment and Engineering sectors. We work with our clients to provide dedicated recruitment solutions to their business needs while allowing clients to focus on their businesses core service offering.
At B7 we have over 10 years’ experience in placing candidates in the Built Environment and Engineering sectors, working in consultation with our clients to identify the key individuals that will have a tangible impact on their business performance.
We offer a range of services including but not limited to headhunting, contingency recruitment, RPO and project-based recruitment. Being a boutique consultancy, we have the adaptability to mold our service to our clients specific needs.
For candidates we work with you through the entire process, from first contact to first day ensuring a smooth process in what can be a stressful time. Using our geographical experience, we can advise you on the specifics of the location you are moving to make the transition as seamless as possible.