JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
To plot and produce production drawing in AutoCAD - all layout dimensions of utilities requirements submitted by the contractor or exhibitors.
Coordinate all the events enquiries from the clients and prepare a budgetary quotation for the related services. Also the candidate shall maintain all the administration and paper work of the section.
Core Duties and Responsibilities
• Liaise and coordinate with business unit, clients and other stake holders for project planning and integration.
• To obtain all the requirements form the design then translate it into readable technical drawings
• To confer with the Department head before agreeing to any major decisions with the clients/other departments.
• Maintain close communication and day to day operational activities with team leaders
• Work under limited supervision by exerting the experience gained over at least the past 5 years in the same field.
• Possess high level knowledge in AutoCAD & 3Dmax
• Work closely with all departments to produce the required events floor plan
• Able to deliver the requirement according to the time lines and able to handle extreme pressure.
• Able to liaise at all times with all team members and work as a team to meet the set timeline
• Excellent Knowledge of the language & the technical drawing.
• Assign tasks to employees, train employees to insure proper and effective methods are being used, and inspect completed work for conformance to standards
• Able to communicate clearly and fluently with all parties using a skilled comprehended technical language.
• Closely monitor the floor operation of the build-up staff
• Prepare and maintain required reports, records and logs related to the setup area, such as work schedules, employee attendance, employee work performance, accident / incident reports, grievance reports, etc.
• Follow & implement the Policies & Procedures. Continually seek opportunities to develop self and if applicable subordinates
AED 5,500 to 7,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Visa and medical insurance
• Expect ready to work extreme pressure.
• Expect ready to work in Utility services Help desk assistance
• Bachelor Degree in related filed.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in drafting technical drawings using auto CAD3Dmax.
• Practical, productive and Electrical engineering skills.
• Proven ability and aptitude as Team Administrator.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Founded in 2001, Ultimate HR Solutions bears the market reputation of being a complete HR Services provider, precise and pro-active in locating and managing human resources. Our client-friendly process and human capital infrastructure allows us to service ever changing client requirements in an efficient and effective manner. With comprehensive experience servicing world-class clientele and top-caliber candidates across a wide spectrum of industries, we measure our success through our growing list of satisfied clients. UHRS started with humble beginnings as a preferred recruitment partner, and from there branched out into outsourcing/ contract staffing.