JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
ARKH is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Driver cum Office Assistant. The prospective candidate will need a minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in driving and associated administrative tasks. The Driver cum Office Assistant will be responsible for providing transport services to staff and visitors to field sites as required. The person will also be responsible for providing administrative and general support to the office where they will be based and report to the HR and Administration Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Transport staff to their official work destinations, handle official office pick-ups, and deliver documents / parcel to partners
• Maintain and check all motor vehicle logbooks, the registration, the insurance, roadworthiness and the ongoing maintenance
• Plan ahead to meet anticipated travel requirements and make all arrangements for ensuring efficient services (fueling, pre-travel checks, required travel documents, required equipment, spare parts, and tools, vehicle cleaning, persons traveling for packing instructions and timings).
• Ensure vehicles are serviced to manufacturer recommendations
• Be smart and presentable at all times and be ready and prepared for an assignment 15 minutes in advance.
• Perform other duties as required by the HR and Administration Manager.
As Office Assistant:
• Provide support to the office administrative functions, which include undertaking messenger tasks, clerical duties, purchasing office supplies, paying bills, photocopying and banking duties
• Ensure that all office equipment (e.g., photocopy and fax machines) is in good working order. Any technical problems with the equipment should be reported to the Office Manager immediately; and
• Work under the general supervision of the HR and Administration Manager.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We are a company based in Dubai.