JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Experience with Single line diagram and motor / starters - schematics
• High voltage experience
• How to prepare MTO’s
• Interconnection diagram, how is it done and the main points in it
• Cable schedule
• Spacing between high voltage and low voltage
• HV & VL? Spacing
AED 12,000 to 15,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Shared Accommodation will be provided in Ruwais Housing Complex.
• Electrical Designers with 10 - 12 years of experience preferred. Designers with Engineering skills background an added advantage.
• With software skill sets in SPEL and AUTOCAD is a must. Diploma or B Tech graduation is a must.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Bilfinger Deutsche Babcock Middle East (BDBME) is part of Bilfinger SE - Piping Systems Division, with a presence in the Gulf since 1968. The company delivers technology, know-how and products for oil & gas, power and desalination clients in the Gulf region.
The name "Deutsche Babcock" is well known by the power and desalination industry in the region. Formerly the company was also known as "Deutsche Babcock Energie und Umwelttechnik".
The company’s provides engineering, procurement & construction (EPC) services for turnkey projects, plant rehabilitation and new build as well as efficiency enhancement & lifecycle service solutions. Bilfinger Deutsche Babcock Middle East has currently about 1,500 employees.