JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Electrical Foreman Job Description
• The electrical Foreman will be responsible to undertake a variety of tasks relating to setting up and maintaining electrical infrastructure.
• The job will involve troubleshooting malfunctions and blackouts and repairing appliances, ensuring the smooth running of upkeep or repair operations.
• An excellent maintenance foreman must be reliable and have a great eye for detail.
• They must have technical skills and knowledge of various crafts.
• Leadership and knowledge of administrative tasks such as scheduling are also essential.
• Due to the high amount of risk pertaining to this job, must be first responsible individuals with great attention to safety precautions.
• The ideal candidate must also be experienced in different kinds of electrical devices and systems.
• Inspect facilities periodically to determine problems and necessary maintenance. Prepare weekly maintenance schedules and allocate work.
• Supervise and train maintenance technicians.
• Hire and supervise tradesmen during installations, repairs or maintenance (electricians, etc.). Inspect and maintain building systems (HVAC, ventilation, etc.).
• Contribute to the development of maintenance budget and ensure compliance.
• Monitor inventory of materials and equipment.
• Participate in coordination of projects (e.g. renovations).
• Ensure adherence to quality standards and health and safety regulations.
• Perform weather stations sensor configuration, repair and replacement information to laptop or other archive devices; troubleshoot PLC equipment.
• Coordination with the rest of the team any issue in the power plant, programmed maintenance, outages, emergencies, in coordination with Offtaker.
• Well knowledge of windows office (word, excel).
• Nationality: Any
• Open Age Limit.
• UAE Driving License is must, client will provide car to move around the Solar Plant(Open field work)
• Minimum 3 years local UAE experience is must. If Sourced from India Solar experience is mandatory
• Candidate with Solar or EPC experience preferred,
• Candidate should have SEWA or DEWA experience background or had worked in DEWA or SEWA Projects.
• Computer knowledge is must (MS Office)
• Good communication skills – English is must
• Will have Rotation shift - weekly basis
ABOUT THE COMPANY
TXM Labour Supply is an international recruitment and manpower company with a valid "on demand" labour licence.
Alongside recruitment we also provide clients with a complete business service, delivering HR, Payroll, Administration and Sponsorship support.