JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are looking to hire a Sales Engineer in Electrical division with 3 plus years of oil & gas industry experience in Electrical Motors, Batteries, Solar Panel, Electrical Vehicle (EV) Chargers etc.
• Qualification required in Electrical Engineering Degree.
• Search for new clients interested in company products or services and maximize client potential in assigned regions.
• Visit clients and persuade them that a product or service is best for their quality, price, and delivery needs.
• Calculate client quotations and monitor them.
• Estimate and analyse costs and sales figures.
• Negotiate tender and company policy and conditions to meet client and company needs.
• Develop long-term relations with clients by understanding and interpreting their requirements.
• Meet monthly sales targets and manage sales projects.
• Attend trade shows, conferences, exhibitions, and other promotional and marketing events if necessary.
• Liaise with other members of the sales team and senior management.
• The job role depends upon the technical skills needed to sell a specific product or service.
• Clients are usually from the Industrial automation industries.
• This is not an office job. You will be out meeting customers and creating a new network of opportunities.
• As a Technical Sales – Electrical Engineer, you’ll use your experience and sales skills to provide support and assistance on electrical products such as Electrical heaters, Motors, Cables, Related Electrical accessories, Batteries, and Solar Panels.
• A specialist in Battery technology would be a plus for the position.
• Experience in Abu Dhabi would be a plus, too.
• You’ll assist team members with bids and tenders for new clients.
• You will be a key point of contact and provide the best possible sales and technical advice.
• You’ll interact regularly with other members of the sales team and colleagues from a range of departments: Sales, Purchasing, Accounts, Marketing, Senior Management
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Right Choice General Trading (RCG) was established in 2007 in Abu Dhabi UAE and is one of the major suppliers of industrial equipment & services to the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Power, Infrastructure, Marine, and Construction sectors in UAE, GCC and African countries.
Initially began as a General trading company, RCG realized the market needs and established formal alliances with various global partners and OEM’s. Today RCG has developed a vast portfolio of niche products & services to meet the growing demand of the industry. RCG is a team of forward-thinking professionals from the industry who deliver immediate impact and growing advantage to its clients.
Our commitment to the industry, with our strong combination of experienced engineering and sales team working closely with clients, enable us to provide with first class products, excellent service and ultimately exceeding client expectations.