JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Electrical Technician Job description
- Undertake a variety of tasks relating to setting up and maintaining electrical infrastructure.
- Due to the amount of electrical risk pertaining to this job, electricians must be first responsible individuals with great attention to safety precautions.
- The ideal candidate must also be experienced in different kinds of electrical devices and systems.
- The goal will be to produce and maintain well-functioning electrical connections to minimize the probability of accidents and maximize usability of electricity in all facilities.
- A Maintenance Technician is a thorough professional with a practical mind and attention to detail.
- Will be able to work autonomously and responsibly by observing all health and safety guidelines.
- Undertake the responsibility to preserve the good condition and functionality of premises.
- Will perform maintenance task, HVAC installations, electrical and electronic equipment, mechanical installations, CCTV systems, firefighting, etc.
- Survey buildings and repair mechanical systems to ensure they are consistent with health and safety standards.
- Perform maintenance of electrical systems (clean and repair circuit breaker panels, tomographic inspection, pv modules maintenance, electrical boards maintenance, inverters maintenance,
- MV cells maintenance, transformers maintenance, etc.).
- Assist in the setup of ventilation refrigeration and other systems and conduct repairs when necessary. Maintain electric and electronic systems to ensure functionality.
- Inspect alarm systems (fire, protection) and schedule repairs when needed.
- Perform manual repairs when necessary.
- Conduct general upkeep procedures and other tasks as assigned
- Age Limit Open
- Nationality : Any
- UAE DL is not must but is plus point and will be given preference, client will provide car to move around the Solar Plant(Open field work),
- Minimum 3 years UAE experience is must. If Sourced from home country Solar experience is mandatory,
- Candidate with Solar or EPC experience preferred,
- Candidate should have background of SEWA or DEWA experience,
- Computer knowledge is must (MS Office),
- Good communication skills – English is must,
- Will have Rotation shift - weekly basis
ABOUT THE COMPANY
TXM Labour Supply is an international recruitment and manpower company with a valid "on demand" labour licence.
Alongside recruitment we also provide clients with a complete business service, delivering HR, Payroll, Administration and Sponsorship support.