JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are looking for female Electrical technician to perform a wide range of duties relating to the electrical installation, repair, maintenance and troubleshooting of machinery, equipment and fixtures to ensure their efficient operation at minimum downtime complying with EHS Guidelines with a focus on continuous improvement.
• Attends to all electrical equipment breakdowns such as LV-MV motors, LV Switchboards, MCCs, Plant lightings, Transformers, UPS, VFD, Breakers, Soft starter, etc. In addition, carries out planned/preventive/predictive maintenance work with minimum direction and supervision.
• Identifies and reports any abnormalities. Repairs and /or replaces required items and reassembles and tests the equipment, leaving the working area clean.
• Technically assesses the requirement of allocated jobs and selects the necessary tools and equipment to complete such work. ? Effectively diagnoses electrical breakdowns/failures & troubleshoots electrical failures of plant and equipment with (minimum or) no direction.
• Using the computerized maintenance system (SAP), orders the spare parts from warehouse and maintains records of all maintenance work completed.
• Ensures that all maintenance work is carried out in accordance with the safety procedures and plant operational requirements.
• Monitors any repeated breakdown and recommends proper modification to resolve the problem.
• Provides plant & equipment knowledge to newly joined electricians/craft trainees and contractors to help them in carrying out their maintenance work.
• Continuously works towards improving EHS and Plant & Equipment Performance by participating in 5S, Business Excellence and Safety Initiatives.
• Performs other related duties as communicated by Supervisor/Superior.
• Assists other departments in the repair and troubleshooting of equipment.
• Diploma in relevant field.
• Completion of PEC Craft Training
• 3 Years’ of relevant experience in a heavy industry after Diploma
• No experience required after completion of PEC Training
• A good knowledge of written and spoken English
• Must be familiar with all maintenance tools and should have good IT knowledge
• Experience in installation & troubleshooting
• Must be able to read and understand engineering drawings/manuals/instructions
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Najma Human Resources and Training Consultancy, is committed to professional service in Human Resource and Training.
Najma, has been operating successfully since 1997 and has been offering consultancy service to a number of reputed organizations in the Middle East, Eastern Europe and Africa.