JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Monitor, control, troubleshoot and maintain the PLC, Sevo,VFD, PID control based automated Lines such as CSD PET, CSD CAN, PET water and BIB Lines as well as the Utility such as substation, MDB switching stations, WTP, WWTP, CIP, etc.
Detailed Job Description:
• Maintain with minimum electrical breakdown of all automated production lines and equipments such as CSD PET line, CSD can Lines, PET water line, BIB line etc to achive the Plant USLE, ME, EUR as per yearly KPIs.
• Maintain the date coder such as inkjet and Lazer as well as rejectors with out fail.
• Maintain the MDB Panels, Switching station, utility equipments such as HP and LP compressors, Boilers, NH3 Plants, WTP, Syrup system, CIP system etc.
• Advise Supervisor about all the spare parts to be purchased in order to accomplish the jobs along with the proper justification, propose changes of spare parts and recommend the change of equipment when reoccurring malfunction of equipment starts to become a constant problem
• Share the power saving and cost saving ideas and take the lead to implement it.
• Ensure the personal safety of the jobholder by the correct use of tools/equipment and wearing the safety accessories/equipment as supplied by the company.
• Ensure Basic Equipment Care and Housekeeping and maintenance (5S) modules are in place.
• Monitor and control the electricity consumption and electricity usage ratio as per the target.
• Degree or Diploma / Vocational Certificate in Electrical with minimum three years of Electrician in an FMCG company .
• Basic maintenance, trouble shooting and analytical skills
• Know how to read and understand equipment the manuals
• Understand the basics of Food Manufacturing
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is a total beverage company, offering over 500 brands in more than 200 countries and territories.
In addition to the company’s Coca-Cola brands, our portfolio includes some of the world’s most valuable beverage brands, such as AdeS soy-based beverages, Ayataka green tea, Dasani waters, Del Valle juices and nectars, Fanta, Georgia coffee, Gold Peak teas and coffees, Honest Tea, innocent smoothies and juices, Minute Maid juices, Powerade sports drinks, Simply juices, smartwater, Sprite, vitaminwater and ZICO coconut water.
We’re constantly transforming our portfolio, from reducing sugar in our drinks to bringing innovative new products to market. We’re also working to reduce our environmental impact by replenishing water and promoting recycling. With our bottling partners, we employ more than 700,000 people, helping bring economic opportunity to local communities worldwide.