JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
- Installs electrical circuits and all types of electrical equipment and appliances including grounding leads, lighting fixtures, life safety systems, and other circuits as needed.
- Mounts motors, transformers and light fixtures into position and complete circuits according to drawings and specs.
- Weekly test run of emergency diesel generator in coordination with building operators.
- Inspects lighting system, emergency power system, fire alarm, security alarm, door systems, HVAC system, medical equipment, patient's electrical devices, etc.
- Replaces and/or repairs faulty components including switches, sockets, ballasts, light bulbs/tubes, and other simple elements of electrical systems.
- Implement scheduled preventive maintenance program for power equipment such as transformers, breakers, disconnects, capacitor banks, and switchgears, as well as HVAC equipment and devices such as motors, VFDs, controls and sensors, medical gas system, alarm systems, communication system.
- Must have at least 2-3 years of experience as Electrician in a reputed hotel
- Working and practical knowledge of the applications of electrical techniques and methods.
- Able to operate all hand and power tools required to perform tasks specific to trade.
- Ability to draw appropriate sketches to communicate details to team members, and others.
- Perform heavy manual labor, including bending, stooping, reaching, carrying, and lifting heavy objects weighing up to 45 lbs.
- Requires manual dexterity of both hands and feet to perform activities such as lifting overhead, twisting and bending while lifting, climbing ladders and stairs while wearing protective equipment, and including repetitive arm motion below, at, and above shoulder level.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.