JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are looking for a female Electronics Sales Engineer with electronics engineering background and having 3 years of techno-commercial industry experience.
Salary: AED 8000-10000
Roles & Responsibilities
• Develop and maintain a firm sales pipeline based on the hospitality project lead information in the market leading to increased order volume and market share.
• Develop and maintain long term strategic relationships with all the key Customers in the hospitality industry.
• Create high level perception about the Company and its product line related to electronic security with all the stake holders in electronic hotel locking system and electronic access control market segment, by means of intelligent, active and aggressive marketing, product demonstrations and superior technical knowledge.
• Identify key influencers and decision-makers amongst the various stake-holders and develop an action plan to establish and strengthen business contacts & relationships with them.
• Regularly visit the Project sites to maintain visibility and to be a part of the whole process by develops long lasting relationships and providing after-sales service.
• Acquire a comprehensive technical knowledge on each product and solution to establish new business opportunities.
• Set up and coordinate a specific strategy for each hotel project to maximize the probability of the company’s bid for the offered electronic items to be successful.
• Develop and maintain territory plans which outline how sales targets would be met on an ongoing basis.
• Prepare quotations by carefully studying the blueprints, plans, and related Customer documents.
• Understanding the pricing dynamics correctly to make a winning offer and to outplay the competition by meeting the gross profit expectations of the Company.
• Resolve all issues and problems being faced by the customers and to deal with complaints and suggestions promptly & efficiently in order to retain their trust and good will.
• Bachelor’s in Electronics Engineering or related stream.
• Must have minimum 3 years of techno-commercial industry experience.
• Good analytical skills to compile the information into useful reports and presentations.
• Good communication skills in English and Arabic
• Ability to learn products, solutions & processes quickly
• Ability to work well both independently and in team settings
• Ability in establishing relationships cross-functionally.
• Must have a valid UAE Driving License.
• Female candidates
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Najma Human Resources and Training Consultancy, is committed to professional service in Human Resource and Training.
Najma, has been operating successfully since 1997 and has been offering consultancy service to a number of reputed organizations in the Middle East, Eastern Europe and Africa.