JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are seeking an experienced ERP Specialist to be based in our office in Sharjah, UAE. The selected candidate shall manage ERP related projects and provide advice and recommendations to the business on ERP related issues.
• Support and maintain the ERP system and associated TM Master applications.
• Plan, implement, and document ERP projects.
• Monitor and troubleshoot ERP related issues.
• Provide technical support to users.
• Analyze existing ERP system and propose solutions for improvement.
• Assist in the development of new ERP system features.
• Ensure data integrity and accuracy in the ERP system.
• Monitor and maintain ERP system performance.
• Review and analyze user requirements for ERP system.
• Work with other departments to ensure ERP system is meeting their needs.
• Keep up-to-date with the latest ERP technology and trends.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field.
• At least 1-2 years of experience as an ERP specialist in ERP system implementation and support.
• Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently or in a team.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Atlantic Maritime Group FZE (AMG), our key operating entity is based in Hamriyah FreeZone Sharjah, United Arab Emirates. Our business activities can be broadly segmented into two operating divisions, which are vertically integrated to provide a wide range of services to our customers.