JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Are you based in the UAE and driven to make a change by joining a market Leader within Interior Fit Out & High End Interiors.
This business has a track record of high end luxury projects from boutique retail facilities through to 5* Hotels
Senior Estimator capable of stepping up into Estimation Managers shoes ? Can you drive a team pricing all aspects of high end luxury fit out. Is this you ? Can you handle numbers , supply chain and bid or no bid strategy.
Seen as one of the best Interior Fit Out contractors in the Gulf. Reputation for staff retention & development and ethically doing the right thing at all times for its people and supply chain. Something that not many can boast of in this sector.
This business has over 25 Years in the game and has weathered both the highs and lows of the economy. They have a strong order book and currently negotiate 61% of there work opposed to competitive tendering .
They collaborate with clients and build strong and meaningful relationships with both local UAE & International clients investing in the region.
Through close working they lead and develop the design through to a finished project .
These are the key sectors for the business
- Values of projects generally range from 35 Million to 120 Million AED.
AED 35,000 to 42,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Plus Bonus & Medical
- You will be expected to discuss and handle a range of technical, commercial and risk aspects .
- You will be able to add value to both program , quality and technical aspects when needed. This person will have a strong grasp of the numbers but also able to see the big picture whilst working with the Operations Teams and General Manager.
Do you match the following:
- You have experience working in the Gulf for a Leading Interiors Business – Main or Sub Contracting
- You have your finger on the pulse in terms of materials and sub contracts
- Led tech engineers , procurement and estimators in the pricing & procurement pre construction phase
- Capable of client facing and possess strong communication skills to sit with cost consultants
ABOUT THE COMPANY
At NSR we pride ourselves on market knowledge, integrity, loyalty and professionalism. Through personal relationships and knowledge of what our clients look for in specific requirements we like to pride ourselves on matching people to the right role.
The partners at NSR have always dealt with people in an open and honest manner and as a company we are driven to find the right opportunity for people enhancing their career where ever this may be worldwide.
We work on the principal that every person we deal with is a potential client, this process has proved beneficial for us as there are many people we have dealt with on the International circuit that have approached NSR Associates to recruit for them as a client after we have worked on their behalf as a candidate.