JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Recently crowned "Best Frequent Flyer Programme " at the 2023 Business Traveller Middle East 2023 Awards, there has never been a more exciting time to join Etihad's Loyalty team to contribute to its continuous growth and success story. As Senior Manager, Partnerships you will be accountable for leading the loyalty partnership portfolio for Etihad Aviation Group, aligned with key KPI's including member and revenue growth, engagement, guest experience and cost efficiencies. If you are revenue as well as service-focused, come join the fun and help build the Loyalty Programme even further.
- Strategy: Develop a comprehensive Partnerships strategy. Work with internal and external stakeholders and partners to deliver a partnership portfolio aligned with the positioning of Etihad's global programme, privileges and recognition offered to members across different tiers, different markets and revenue targets.
- Revenue: Deliver on commercial targets including, but not limited to Gross Billings from partners, redemption targets, other associated revenue and engagement metrics.
- Business Development: Identify and launch relevant, innovative and value driven partners to the Etihad Guest programme to support key markets and program commercial metrics.
- Partner Marketing Support: Educate and contribute to an overall partner marketing strategy driven in collaboration with Brand, Marketing & Sponsorships to ensure partner commitments are delivered upon
- Partner Operations: Deliver exceptional member experience through operationalising all partner processes and work alongside Strategic Projects & Partner Care Manager to on-board Partners into the programme seeking efficiencies through automation
- Business Improvement : Define enhancement roadmap working with relevant stakeholders on continuous improvement of the loyalty proposition and introduction of new facilities, platforms and integration with new partners.
Education & Experience
- A University degree, Masters Preferred or relevant experience in Business/Management with a preference within Customer and Business Relationship Management and/or Loyalty Management.
- Minimum of 8 years relevant experience in loyalty partnership/relationship management, 5 of which should be at managerial level.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Etihad Airways is the National Airline of the United Arab Emirates. The airline was set up by a Royal Decree in July 2003, with Abu Dhabi, the capital of the UAE, as its hub. Etihad started commercial operations in November 2003.
With Etihad, everyone who flies with us is welcomed as our guest.
This simple credo illuminates everything we do, from big things like making sure that our fleet is one of the most advanced in the sky, to small touches like letting you choose the films you watch.
Were proud to be the National Airline of the United Arab Emirates. At the crossroads between Europe and Asia, our home reflects our commitment to bringing the world closer together - as does our highly cosmopolitan staff.