JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
A leading Medical Device company is actively recruiting an Event Coordinator for their Dubai office.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Responsible for managing all aspects of event planning meeting strict deadlines and budget demands.
- Manage and build good working relationships with vendors, venues, and other industry contacts to implement creative and logistical aspects of all events.
- Obtaining and negotiating quotations, and managing contracts
- Researching resources, making site visits, and leading pre-event meetings when necessary.
- Develop marketing material for events.
- Ensure all processes are being followed and proper documentation is executed.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience in event planning. Experience in organizing events within the retail, pharmaceutical, or medical devices sectors would be advantageous.
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in MS Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Kinetic is a Middle East-based company that has been successfully providing a full range of recruitment solutions for leading Pharmaceutical, Agritech, Medical Device, Chemical and Sustainability organizations since 2012.
We provide an executive search service geared to any level of roles within these verticals which is led by industry experts. Our service is driven by innovative, established and proven research teams who customize each individual requirement from our clients.