JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Job Title: Events and Operations Executive
Salary: 14K-15K AED Per Month
My Client is a dynamic and innovative company specialising in advertising services being the number 1 influencer marketing app that connects businesses with local influencers to create outstanding content about their experience.. They are dedicated to creating exceptional experiences for their clients and partners through meticulously planned events and seamless operations. As they continue to grow, we are seeking a talented and passionate Events and Operations Executive to join their team and contribute to their success.
Position Overview: As an Events and Operations Executive you will play a crucial role in the planning, execution, and management of various events and operations. You will be responsible for ensuring that every detail is meticulously coordinated to deliver outstanding results. If you are a proactive, organised, and creative individual with a passion for event management and operational excellence, we want to hear from you!
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to plan and execute a wide range of events.
• Manage event logistics, including venue selection, catering, audio-visual equipment, and vendor relationships.
• Develop and maintain project timelines and budgets, ensuring events are executed within scope and financial constraints.
• Coordinate all event-related communication and marketing efforts to maximise attendance and engagement.
• Oversee on-site event management, ensuring smooth execution, troubleshooting issues, and providing exceptional customer service.
• Support implementing event plans and concepts for Saudi Arabia and the UAE market.
• Assist in the development and implementation of operational processes to enhance efficiency and productivity.
• Liaise with influencers and collect contact details.
• Support senior management with ad-hoc tasks and special projects as needed.
AED 14,000 to 15,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Visa + Annual Air Ticket Allowance + Health Insurance
• Proven experience in event planning and operations management.
• Exceptional organisational skills with a keen eye for detail.
• Strong project management abilities, including the ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Proficiency in event management software and Microsoft Office Suite.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment over flexible hours.
• Creative problem-solving skills and a proactive mindset.
• Flexibility to work evenings and weekends as needed for events.
• Fluent in Arabic.
• Benefits: Professional development opportunities
• Collaborative and inclusive work environment
• Exciting and diverse projects
• Company-sponsored events and outings
• Visa + Annual Air Ticket Allowance
• Health Insurance
ABOUT THE COMPANY
At Culture, we're more than just recruitment. We're a family, a team and we're damn good at what we do.
We know it's cliche, but for us, it's not a numbers game. We're here to build real connections with each and every one of our partners, clients and candidates. It's about making a difference - to someone's career, to a business's bottom line, to a person's life.
Each of our consultants come to work every day for different reasons, but what it boils down to is that whoever we're working with, we actually give a sh*t.
We care about the future of the candidates we place, we care about the growth of the businesses that we work with and we care about our team, because without them, our business just wouldn't work.