JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are looking for an experienced and creative Events Manager to join our team. The Events Manager will be responsible for leading and managing the planning and execution of all events for our organization, while also playing a key role in business development.
- Develop and implement event strategies that align with overall business goals and identify new business opportunities.
- Oversee all aspects of event planning and execution.
- Manage and develop a team of event professionals, providing guidance, feedback, and support as needed.
- Stay up to date with event industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies, and incorporate them into event strategies.
- Developing proposals, quotations and tenders for enquiries and negotiating terms to secure sales opportunities to meet targets.
- Meeting with potential and existing clients to increase opportunities to increase market share and revenue within government and corporate organizations.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in event planning and management, with a proven track record of successful events.
- Strong leadership and team management skills, with experience managing a team of event professionals.
- Proven track record in business development.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with vendors, partners, and internal stakeholders.
- European Nationalities preferred.
- Must be available to Join Immediately.
If you are a highly motivated and experienced Events Manager with a passion for business development in the UAE, we would love to hear from you.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We are recognised for our excellent work and are part of 4 world records; the biggest rocket man hoarding, longest fire works for new years eve, largest fire works and the longest graffiti wall. We also built the largest scaffolding wall in the world, tallest acrylic box with glass and the most expensive billboard in the world.