JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Executive Accounts Payable position is accountable for booking, reporting and monitoring CAPEX expenses and liabilities, in compliance with DHRE policies and procedures and accounting principles.
• Ensure the accounting records of the DHRE payable (CAPEX) are properly maintained, supplier payments are prepared on time in line with the company policy.
• Monitor budget adequacy, ensure implementation of budgetary controls and record the invoice in line with budget.
• Monitor Utility and Telecom payment on time and have proper record Project and Entity breakup.
• Provide internal audit / year-end audit support, which may include research and reconciliation.
• Support payable team for the preparation and follow up of Escrow payments and transfers.
• CAPEX PC booking and verifying (advance, retention, and other deduction) of contractor and consultant.
• Coordinating with the North 25 and contractor for any PC issues and get corrected PC.
• Liaise with the banks on the matters related to supplier payments
• Provide support for the efficiency improvement initiatives by the Accounts Payable Department.
• Review, tracking and preparation of payment certificate (PC) report and maintaining status of outstanding payments
Qualifications, Experiences, Skills
• Graduate Degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent.
• Good knowledge & understanding of performing reconciliations between financial data & project/CAPEX accounting.
• Advanced Excel spreadsheet skills required.
• Experience using Oracle/Similar ERP accounting systems is an added advantage
• Minimum of 4 to 5 years’ experience in Accounting capacity.
• Project Accounting experience is required
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Dubai Properties leverages its impressive legacy as a reliable developer to elevate Dubai’s status as a global icon. With almost two decades of expertise designing and developing sought-after residential master communities across waterfront, urban, and suburban locations, Dubai Properties addresses every aspect of the real estate landscape. Its communities - home to an array of residents and happy families - include JBR, Jaddaf Waterfront, La Vie, 1/JBR, Bellevue Towers, Remraam, Mudon and Villanova to name a few.
Dubai Properties also offers institutional investors access to an extensive land portfolio for development opportunities. All the initiatives aim to enrich the lives of residents and visitors, bringing a vast collection of living experiences to the Emirates.