JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Executive Assistant-Must be fluent in English, Arabic and French
Key Responsibilities of Executive Assistant:
• Maintain calendars – arrange, coordinate and prioritize complex scheduling and logistics of the organization and managing the activities of the Managing Partner (MP), including assistance with event set up.
• Provide telephone coverage – answer executive phones, take accurate messages, handle urgent calls with appropriate judgment.
• Coordinate with office personnel, clients, suppliers / contractors for any major activities or meetings with the MP / SMT (Senior Management Team) send meeting confirmation emails; prepare and distribute meeting materials.
• Conduct extensive online and off-line research as requested.
• Compose and type agendas, minutes of meetings and correspondence for special events, board meetings, committee meetings and development activities.
• Attend all management meetings, prepare and maintain minutes of meetings, monitor and follow-up on timely delivery of actions points following management meetings.
• Marketing: oversee input, updating and maintenance of website, social media platforms.
• Responsible for handling all travel arrangements (domestic and international) including hotel accommodations, airline reservations, rental cars, off-site meeting venues, itineraries, and agendas for all entities.
• Prepare expense reports for the management.
• Handle special projects for the management.
• Maintain confidence of sensitive corporate and personal information of the management.
• Provide project management assistance and support for the company operations.
• Provide assistance to the Management – eliminating inconveniences and distractions that can affect their productivity, efficiency and effectiveness.
• Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the MP’s ability to effectively lead the company.
• Monitoring and screening office maintenance and security.
• 3-5 years’ experience in a related field.
• Must be fluent in English, Arabic and French.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, must be coherent, articulate, concise, and consistent.
• Experience working with people of different backgrounds and a high level of cultural competency.
• The ability to juggle and track multiple tasks, projects and responsibilities.
• Independent, reliable with superb organizational and managing skills.
• Discreet, with sensitive and confidential information.
• Efficient and effective in the execution of action plans.
• Professional demeanor when representing the company.
• Strategic with ability to make decisions and judgments as needed by the organizations.
• Demonstrated commitment to the success of co-workers and to the organizational mission.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Re/think is a boutique accounting, regulatory and compliance, VAT advisory, audit, HR consultancy, recruitment and business advisory firm. We specialize in assisting SME clients with cost-effective, high quality services and solutions. We create value by investing in highly qualified and motivated people and working closely with leading industry partners to provide our clients a one stop shop for all of their business support.
This support ranges from our core services to CFO and board level advisory for the sectors and markets we serve. Our ability to add value reaches across business size, as our offering can be adopted to start ups through to large complex firms.