JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Diverse EA and office management position for a reputable Education group.
We are looking for a candidate to take on the executive assistant role of Executive Assistant for our client, a leading Education group in Abu Dhabi. The candidate will help manage office operations, offer organisational and administrative assistance, and help with internal and external communications both internally and externally.
* Supports Senior Management with organisation and administrative tasks acting as a professional first point of contact for all internal and external stakeholders, employees at the HQ, SLT, Principals, Principal PAs, and board members.
* Senior Management's diary management entails scheduling internal and external meetings, conducting research, gathering and presenting relevant information to stakeholders, recording minutes and following up on operational meetings.
* For internal and external communication, develops and offers professional formatting support for documents, including memos, letters, emails, presentations, and reports.
* Maintaining Senior Management's Outlook contact information, email lists, organisational charts, and other administrative systems while preparing reports, briefing packets, and correspondence.
* Coordinate and manage travel-related requests, including flights, ground travel, accommodations, visas, agendas, and itineraries.
* Organises and supports company/HQ events, including off site meetings, executive team events, stakeholder events, and other special events and plans and prepares monthly headquarters update meetings, including refreshments.
* Assist the Senior Management with managing expense claims and managing their office budget as needed; coordinate and prepare materials for board and subcommittee meetings.
* In accordance with corporate policies and procedures, maintain information recording and storage systems.
* Ensure effective and successful interaction between senior management and the reporting management to encourage, control, and direct executives to conduct operations efficiently.
* Professionally manage confidential corporate matters and undertake additional tasks as directed by senior management.
An exciting opportunity for career progression where the successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary. Additionally, the candidate will receive Annual Flight Tickets, Medical insurance and a Bonus.
* Bachelor's Degree is a must.
* Minimum of five years' experience in a similar role supporting C-level executives.
* Well-organized, efficient, and self-assured team player, capable of acting on their initiative and anticipating issues and solutions.
* Self-starter who is proactive and can multitask, meet deadlines, and take responsibility for assigned duties.
* Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook
* Excellent communication skills in English. The Arabic language is a plus.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.