JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Primary responsible in supporting the GM and CFO provide support to the executive team as directed to ensure that company goals and objectives are accomplished, and operations run efficiently.
• Manage professional and personal scheduling for GM and CFO, including agendas, mail, email, calls, travel arrangements, client management, and other company logistics.
• Coordinate complex scheduling and extensive calendar management, as well as management of content and flow of information to senior executives.
• Manage, coordinate, and arrange senior executives’ travel and travel-related activities, including hotel booking, transportation, and meal coordination.
• Perform administrative and office support, such as typing, dictation, spreadsheet creation, faxing, and maintenance of filing system and contact database.
• Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials, and exercise discretion when interfacing with the business.
• Organize team communications and plan events, both internally and offsite.
AED 4,000 to 6,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Transportation, Food and Insurances (Medical and Life)
• At least 3+ years in administrative role reporting directly to upper management
• Superb written and verbal communication skills
• Strong time-management skills and the ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects at once
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other office productivity tools, with aptitude to learn new software and systems
• Flexible team player willing to do what it takes to get the job done; adaptable and enjoys a challenge
• Ability to keep company confidences
• Candidates who can join the Company at the soonest date will be prioritized.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Making Travel Special is about knowing what customers want. We recognise that by serving our customers, we're also serving their customers. That's why we talk about the promises our customers make. In this way, we delight our customers and their passengers, even as we continue to challenge ourselves to become the most admired provider in the world.
We treat customers like they are our guests. And because they expect food to be good and wholesome, we maintain the highest global quality assurance standards. What's more, our teams of experienced, dedicated professionals go the extra mile to provide innovative, efficient and reliable services for every single one of them.
Over the years, we've become a global player. In the coming decades, we'll continue to transform our industry by staying true to our core values.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inPersonal Assistant Jobs in Sharjah
Office Manager Jobs in Sharjah
Legal Secretary Jobs in Sharjah