JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Executive Assistant - Dubai
We are assisting our client, a Global Professional Service Company, in seeking an Executive Assistant to support the organisation's partner levels and work directly with the Executive Assistant Team Leader and Manager. The role is based in Dubai.
Our client is a Global Professional Service Company, is seeking an Executive Assistant (in Dubai) to support the organisation's partner levels and work directly with the Executive Assistant Team Leader and Manager.
* Senior level planning and management of complex travel and diary management across various time zones.
* If necessary, prepare and proofread emails, packs, paperwork, documentation and correspondence, and respond appropriately.
* Effectively communicate with clients, teams, and other contacts while promptly screening and addressing calls and other correspondence.
* Collaborate with EAs in a team setting, providing backup cover for their Partners during vacations or sickness.
* In addition to helping the EA department by planning office social events and networking with the team, administrative duties also involve filing and keeping track of expenses, charges, and time sheets.
* Organize meetings for the Firm's personnel committees, clients, and internal parties as needed.
* Encourage self-improvement by setting and pursuing personal development goals, participating in appropriate training, and resolving any issues that may have been found.
* To proactively undertake new duties, often within the parameters of one's current position but occasionally going above and beyond.
This an exciting opportunity for career progression where the successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary. Additionally, the candidate will receive excellent Medical Insurance and Bonus.
* Candidate needs to have at least 5 years of support experience within the professional service industry or with a global multinational.
* Have experience supporting senior stakeholders and/ or supporting the C suite
* A minimum of 3-5 years of senior-level experience in a fast-paced environment of professional services or global organisation is necessary (preferably corporate).
* Excellent communication skills in English
* A working understanding of Microsoft Office and Outlook is required.
* Excellent time management skills and a natural ability to prioritise are required to manage many deadlines.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.