JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Our client is a Global Management Consultancy firm in Dubai, they are looking to recruit an Executive Assistant to support their Managing Director and Partners.
We are assisting an internationally recognized management consultancy firm seeking an Executive Assistant in Dubai. The role supports a Managing Director and Partners.
* Prepare weekly time and expense reports for assigned partners, including tracking of payments and reconciliation of accounts
* Assist assigned Partners with travel arrangements and visas if required
* Meetings should be scheduled based on requests from assigned Partners and practice. Ensure that all meeting logistics are coordinated.
* Contribute to developing clients' businesses by establishing and maintaining relationships with client contacts, such as executive assistants. Set up and follow up on client meetings as directed.
* Ensure Partner's professional relationships with internal and external clients are maintained.
* Establish, maintain and leverage a client's internal network by providing mailers, obtaining and supporting meetings, and supporting conference logistics as needed in support of marketing efforts.
* As requested by assigned consultants, cover internal and external calls, take messages, and follow up on voice mail recordings.
* Work with the Office Manager to plan on boarding activities/items; communicate with other support departments, such as HR and IT; and include new Partners in practice communications and calls.
* Provide general administrative support, such as copying, binding, and faxing documents; updating, process, and disseminating records; and developing and maintaining filing systems.
* Plan and arrange for all set-ups for new engagements, such as creating the team Share Point (internal) site and permissions and providing the client with necessary security/ID badges and printer access.
* Prepare PowerPoint decks to support proposal efforts by providing current firm data and resumes while assisting with research of special projects as and when required.
* Establish an Outlook calendar so team members can keep track of vacations, training, and other activities while ensuring that the team members are registered correctly on the Outlook distribution list.
Firm Building Support:
* Organize office events such as recruiting, alumni outreach, social gatherings, charitable events, and other activities.
* Organize events in conjunction with our client's meeting planner.
* Support event logistics and assist with mailings as needed for alumni relations.
Firm Building Initiative/Chrysalis:
* On a case-by-case basis, the EA should assist with one or more firm-building tasks, which will be reflected in an individual's annual performance.
* Other administrative personnel will benefit from your coverage, support, and backup.
* Attend administrative team meetings and other office-wide meetings and events and participate in them.
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary. Additionally, the candidate will receive a yearly bonus and medical insurance.
* Excellent communication skills in English, Arabic would be a plus.
* Bachelor's Degree is a requirement.
* A minimum of 3-5 years of senior-level experience in a fast-paced environment of professional services or global organisation is necessary (preferably corporate).
* Working understanding of Microsoft Office and Outlook is required.
* Excellent time management skills and a natural ability to prioritise are required to manage many deadlines.
* Capable of working on one's initiative and taking a solution-oriented approach to problem-solving without supervision.
* Strong team player with a positive outlook who can work well with consultants and other EAs and is accustomed to working in a group dynamic.
* Excellent communicator who listens intently and adjusts their delivery to the audience.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.