JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Our client is a leading holding business based in Dubai. They are looking to hire an Executive Assistant to support the CIO within the business.
Our client is leading business based in Dubai. They are a holding business with a diversified portfolio currently in a expansion phase and are looking to hire an Executive Assistant for the CIO
* Plan the business calendar based on targets and activities to ensure proper settings of travel, meetings & conferences.
* Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and external partners.
* Record minutes during meetings
* Provide effective administrate support
* Preparing reports, memos and other documents
* Arranges appointments for personal and professional purposes whenever needed.
* Ensure that all office filing systems are supported and managed, check the office mailbox, and secure office supplies for new hires.
* Bookings and arranging family events, travels and holidays planning, organising and coordination.
* Assisting with any other personal / family needs that may be required.
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances. Additionally, he/she will receive medical insurance and annual flight tickets. This is an exciting opportunity for an Executive Assistant to further progress their career.
The successful candidate for this Executive Assistant
* 3-5 years of relevant support experience with a well-established business within the UAE.
* Candidates need to be currently located within the UAE.
* Flexible and agile individual
* Has strong planning and organising skills with efficient reporting ability and excellent use of MS Office to manage documents and cost sheets, maintenance schedules, etc.
* Positive attitude towards the variety of tasks
* Have the ability to maintain an up-to-date calendar and generate quality reports.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inPersonal Assistant Jobs in UAE
Office Manager Jobs in UAE
Legal Secretary Jobs in UAE