JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Our client is a leading global financial service company setting up a base in UAE. They are looking to hire an Executive Assistant to support their Head of Partnership based in Dubai. As the business is in the setup phase the candidate will be working from home for the initial period till they set up an office.
Our client is a global financial service firm that is setting up a base in UAE. They are looking to hire an experienced Executive Assistant for the Head of Partnership based in Dubai. As the business is in the setup phase in UAE the candidate will be working from home for the initial period till they set up an office.
* Full secretarial duties: Intense schedule organisation. Primary responsibility for multiple diary management, managing constant change.
* Extensive global business travel planning. Maintaining compliance with the Global Travel Policies & preferred vendor programmes. Using traditional travel management systems.
* Expenses - Travel & Entertainment. Responsibility for managing & reconciling complex multi-currency expenses using automated systems for corporate credit cards (Concur). Complying with the firm's corporate expenses & processing programme and policies. Responsibility for compiling & maintaining travel records for tax purposes.
* Communication: Prompt & confidential liaison between the business and its associates, representatives, and business interests. First-class diplomatic telephone manner for screening and handling all telephone calls and e-mails both internal and external.
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a monthly competitive salary plus Medical, Flights, and a Discretionary Bonus. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant to progress in their career.
* Minimum of 5 years EA experience supporting at a leadership team level in a corporate environment (professional service experience preferred)
* Excellent secretarial and very strong organizational skills - accuracy & numeracy.
* Advanced knowledge of Windows, with emphasis on Word, Outlook & Excel. Experience using Concur will be an added benefit Excellent standards of spelling and grammar.
* Adaptable, proactive, able, and happy to work as part of a team.
* Creative and solutions-oriented.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.