JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
The Executive Assistant supports executive-level leadership with dedicated executive administration and support of scheduling, travel plan and departmental event coordination, and streamlining administrative processes. This role will include frequent communication and interaction with senior-level personnel, and external collaborators and contacts to assist with departmental objectives.
• Provide professional representation for the function.
• Provide executive leadership with extensive and continuous calendar management, domestic and international travel management, expense management, event registrations and detailed meeting plan management, and all other executive support.
• Act as representative of executive leadership regarding internal and external relations and correspondences and screening communications.
• Coordination of meetings, creating PowerPoint presentations, coordinating monthly reporting, use of Excel spreadsheets and ordering equipment, etc.
• Arrange on- and off-site meetings, events, appointments & travel for departmental leadership with supporting materials.
• as needed.Ensure that executive leadership is informed of priorities, deadlines, and challenges. Assist executive leadership in tracking key operational metrics by organizing and compiling data, researching facts, and coordinating information retrieval.
• Arrange teleconferences, domestically and/or internationally.
• Independently perform special projects that require a combined knowledge of administrative needs.
• Complete accurate and detailed leadership department expense reporting and other departmental reports.
• Respond to a wide variety of requests for information, policies and procedures, and executive action.
• Analyze needs and problems and determine approach and priority.
• Assist with contract administration as needed including obtaining signatures, scanning and electronic filing.
• Track internal and external contacts and maintain contact database.
• Utilize efficient time management with the nuances of complex administrative assistance at the executive level.
• Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of team and company information.
• Operate independently with minimal supervision.
• Provide back-up administrative support to other departments as necessary.
AED 4000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Annual Bonus and Annual air ticket
• 5+ years of experience supporting administrative functions at the executive level.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and operate with a high sense of urgency.
• Ability to show and demonstrate on a consistent basis initiative, professionalism, poise and flexibility and work within an environment of frequent interruptions, conflicting priorities, and varying workloads.
• Ability to observe strict confidentiality in all aspects of services provided.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interface effectively with a wide variety of internal and external clients.
• Highly developed written communication skills, including report writing, presentations, email correspondence and verbal communication skills, particularly in dealing with people of diverse backgrounds.
• Advanced experience in in Microsoft Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office applications including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
• Excellent calendar management skills and demonstrated history of complex scheduling with consistent follow through.
• Proven ability to work independently.
• Project management skills
• Strong organization and prioritization skills; demonstrated history of successfully managing multiple concurrent initiatives and maintaining one’s own workflow.
• Demonstrated ability to meet project deadlines.
• Ability to effectively exercise discretion and judgment in handling confidential/proprietary information.
• Ability to anticipate needs, resourcefulness and responsiveness are essential.
• Ability to consistently strive for excellence and exercise good judgment.
• Dependability, dedication, and independence
• Ability to work well under pressure while maintaining a professional demeanor.
The candidate must be based in the U.A.E.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A leading company in UAE.