JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Robert Half are working with a high end investment organisation based in Dubai who are looking to recruit an Executive Assistant to their Executive Team. You must have extensive experience supporting day to day management of diaries, travel and reporting as well as exposure to the financial service industry.
* Acting as point of contact for any queries coming in to the office
* Manging complex diaries
* Creating international travel itineraries
* Maintain relationships with key external stakeholders
* Manage large scale, high profile events
* Produce complex, confidential reports
Salary and Benefits
* AED 22,000-28,000 per month, plus company benefits
* BA degree. Preferably in Admin or Management
* At least 5 years experience in similar role
* Excellent communication skills - both Arabic and English
* Extensive experience interacting with high profile clients
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Pay and salary ranges are dependent upon experience, qualifications and training.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.