JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
The Executive Assistant and Office Manager is responsible for providing comprehensive administrative, organizational, and operational support to the company and CEO. The successful candidate will be highly organized, professional, and able to prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects simultaneously. Spanish Native and fluent English is essential. Salary negotiable after a probation period.
• Provide administrative and organizational support to the executive team and other departments as needed
• Manage calendars, arrange meetings, and coordinate travel
• Manage office systems, supplies, and equipment
• Handle incoming and outgoing mail and correspondence
• Prepare reports, presentations, and other documents as requested
• Maintain office filing systems, including physical and electronic records
• Support onboarding of new staff and assist with HR functions
• Monitor and order office supplies
• Manage and coordinate facility maintenance and repairs
• Provide customer service and act as the first point of contact for clients, vendors, and visitors
• Ensure compliance with all relevant laws and regulations
• Bachelor’s degree in business, administration, or related field desired
• At least 3 years of experience in an administrative or office management role
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational, multitasking, and time management skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and other related software
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion
• Ability to prioritize tasks and work with minimal supervision
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Aras Partners ("Aras") is a firm dedicated to enabling and facilitating international investments.
Aras is currently engaged with several investment funds and prominent investors in the Middle East. Aras also has strong relationships with numerous international family offices across the globe.