JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are hiring Female Executive Assistant (Native English Speaking) to be a supportive force who empowers our senior leadership.
The ideal candidate will be a proactive problem solver with exceptional communication skills and meticulous attention for details. This person should have experience working in an office environment, performing administrative duties, and providing support to managers. Given the dynamic nature of the executive landscape, we rely on executive assistants to be flexible and consistent while maintaining the confidentiality of high-level systems and operations.
• Manage professional and personal scheduling for Chairman/CEO/GM including agendas, mail, email, phone calls, client management, and other company logistics
• Experience in preparing tender documents and client coordination.
• Previous Experience in Aconex software is an added advantage.
• Coordinate complex scheduling and calendar management for senior executives.
• Manage senior executives’ travel logistics and activities, including accommodations, transportation, and meals
• Provide administrative and office support, such as typing, dictation, spreadsheet creation and maintenance of filing system and contacts database
• Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials
• Organize team communications and plan events, both internal and off-site
• Overseeing all projects and ensuring deadlines are being hit.
• Any adhoc tasks
Required skills and qualifications
• Bachelor Degree.
• 5-6 years of UAE experience in an Executive Assistant role reporting directly to C-suite level management
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong time-management skills and an ability to organize and coordinate multiple concurrent projects
• Proficiency with office productivity tools and an aptitude for learning new software and systems
• Flexible team player, willing to adapt to changes and unafraid of challenges
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of information related to the company and its employees
• Irish, South African, UK, or any other Native English-speaking country- Female preferred
• Must be available in UAE , Immediately available to join.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
ARCCO has enjoyed a long and ever-expanding association with the United Arab Emirates since 1994. During this time, the company has held a place of choice within the many industries it operates in. After expanding its operations to Abu Dhabi in 2009, ARCCO has become a leading UAE supplier of complex infrastructure development, integrated logistics solutions and oversight.
ARCCO maintains it's strong legacy of stellar performance as a subsidiary of Dubai's respected ZTCO GROUP OF COMPANIES by incorporating the following company mission statement into all aspects of production and service;
- To gain and retain client confidence that develops into long-standing business relationships.
- To maintain ethics in all agreements.
- To remain dedicated to high quality workmanship.
- To continuously strive to improve all services.
- The principal measure of a company's success is its continued growth. ARCCO continues to grow as a result of its management and staff complying with this mission.
ARCCO serves with unparalleled engineering skill, professionalism and strong commitment for each and every project.