JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Administration
Job Description & Summary
A career in Administration and Secretarial Services, within Internal Firm Services, will give you with the opportunity to provide administrative support to PwC employees. You'll focus on using business software applications to prepare reports, receiving and directing incoming calls or emails to the appropriate parties, arranging business travel, tracking expenses, and coordinating meeting arrangements.
To provide secretarial support to 3 - 5 allocated partners, directors/critical role, on full time basis and adhoc coverage as assigned by the Office Manager or EA Manager.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Adhere to budget
- Diary management
- Extensive management of online diaries, book appointments and arrange meetings, updates as required
- Ensure Executive/s get to meetings on time with appropriate documentation
- Act as back up in managing other Executives' and Principals' diaries when their EAs are not available
- Call management
- Handle and screen calls for Executive/s
- Take and pass messages to Executive/s in a timely manner
- Email management
- Monitor Executives' email inboxes when they are out of the office or at meetings and taking action as necessary
- Client relationships
- Maintain and build good working relationships with Executive/s clients and their assistants via phone and email communication
- Assist other EAs during busy periods
- Pro-active planning for meetings and follow up actions (documents, papers needed...)
- Organise local internal and external meetings, including organising catering, IT requirements etc
- Meet and greet visitors
- Partner and Executive general admin
- Bachelor's degree
- Proficiency in spoken and written English, Arabic is an advantage
- 3 +years' experience in an administrative role
- Experience with a professional services firm preferred
Knowledge and Skills
- Demonstrate strong organisational skills, regularly act on own initiative, highlighting issues and suggesting possible solutions
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Must possess a professional telephone manner
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure
- Demonstrated team player and dedication to provide high level of service
- Must possess a warm, friendly and professional demeanor
ABOUT THE COMPANY
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.