JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Assist CEO with Project Management for various projects across the UAE, KSA and Oman, schedule regular update meetings, record decisions, prepare and provide documentation to internal teams and key stakeholders, retrieve necessary information, monitor project progress and address potential issues etc.
• Draft, create and translate contracts for CEO; Manage and maintain online systems/portals for contracts and RFP’s.
• Review all internal and external company contracts before CEO signs, manage renewal of such contracts where necessary
• Coordinate with government entities, banks, chamber of commerce etc. in KSA, Oman and UAE for various tasks and projects
• Conduct business research as and when requested; gathering information in order to aid business related decisions
• Review and understand complex excel sheets for multiple projects and coordinate with departments for updates and corrections before being sent to CEO
• Organise partnership events including but not limited to creating and sending out invites, coordinating delivery of event tickets, register all attendees while being on site to manage event staff, food, beverage and branding
Title: Executive Assistant to CEO
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: up to 17.5K AED all-inclusive depending on experience and qualifications
Job Location: Sharjah, UAE
About the Client:
One of the market leaders in advertising and media industry
• Open to Arabic nationals
• Female, 35 years old and below
• At least 5 years of experience as an Executive Assistant to the CEO
• Must have knowledge and experience of the Middle East and local practices
• Proficient skills in Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
• Must have a valid UAE Driver’s license
ABOUT THE COMPANY
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.